Sunday, December 2, 2018

Awarding Accomplishments

The top picture is a second grade class that I had in 2017-2018.  When we participated in Reach the World last year, their papers about Mexico traveled all the way to the North Pole (with a traveler who was on an expedition).  We recieved them back this school year, and I was able to hand them out to my previous class.  I am so proud of all of them and all the papers have the official North Pole Stamp!

The bottom picture is of my current 2018-2019 class.  Before Thanksgiving break I handed out reading certificates to acknowledge how many minutes each student had read from the beginning of the school year until Thanksgiving vacation!  They have done a fantastic job. Some students were in the 600-700 minute range!




No comments:

Post a Comment